Spring Roll with Rice Paper
The spring roll is different from the wet rice paper spring rolls.
Recipe for Thai / Lao Spring Roll with Rice Paper:
green onions cut to 3 inches long
long green beans cut to 3 inches long
snow peas ends removed
mint leaves separated from stem
cilantro cut to 3 inches long
mixed baby greens
Instructions on how to make Spring Rolls:
1. Place a damp cloth over a flat surface.
2. Submerge a rice paper into hot water for less than 4 seconds.
3. Place the soft rice paper on to the damp cloth
4. Fill rice paper with vegetables and arrange neatly.
5. Roll the rice paper while tucking in vegetables .
6. Fold in the sides and finish rolling.
7. Roll and complete two rotations.
Also see the wet rice paper spring rolls, spring roll dipping sauce, the toasting peanuts, and the appetizer recipe sites.
This recipe is in the Thai & Lao Food Recipe Book and therefore this video is free for viewing. Please refer to the list of Product Prices on how to get access to all the Thai & Lao Food private videos.